Import Student Roster
You can import your student roster as a .csv file via email attachment.
Here is a template you can use to fill your data and import it into Attendance Manager.
There are some basics you need to know about the file that you will import:
• The first line (header) of the file should have specific column names (to exactly match it with our database of adding a student). Here are column names:
• FirstName and LastName are mandatory, so in the roster itself the remaining fields could be left empty. Example:
• You can even remove the headers that you don't need and only keep FirstName, LastName. Example:
How to import your student roster:
• Prepare your student roster in any text editor using our template.
• Send your .csv file to your e-mail account.
• Open your e-mail on your device.
• Tap and hold on your file, and choose "Copy to Alora".
• Your student roster will be imported to the app.
• Note: Students with the same name will be merged.